I’ve seen many bloggers do a ‘no foundation’ look but then they actually pile on the concealer instead. This really is a no foundation look, using just glowing highlighter and undereye colour corrector. No heavy foundation powder or baking, no blush, just healthy glowing skin.
Face: L’Oreal Glow Cherie, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Deep Peach, E.L.F. Beautifully Bare Sheer Tint powder in Light/ Medium.
Lips: MAC Powder Kiss liquid lip in More The Mehr-ier
Step by Step
- Use the ring finger and lightly press the colour corrector on the undereye.
- Lightly pat and blend as you go.
- Take a clean, fluffy eyeshadow brush and set the undereye lightly with face powder.
- Take a few small drops of the Glow Cherie and apply to the face. Start from the centre of the face and blending outwards with fingers.
- Lightly set the face with setting powder.
- Pop on a slick of lip colour to finish the look.
Quick and easy can still look fresh and polished, without the fuss. Try it out and let me know how it goes.