1. Brush out tangles and pull hair into a high ponytail, securing with a strong band.
2. Separate the ponytail into 2-3 sections.
3. Take each section and split into two again. Tie these 2 sections together in a double-knot.
4. Tie another 2-3 knots until you run out of hair and can’t knot any further. Secure the ends of the knotted hair with a small snag-free blax band.
5. Once you’ve got all the sections knotted and tied, take one section of knotted ponytail and wrap around the base of the original ponytail. Pin the ends securely into the bun.
6. Repeat step 5 with the other knotted ponytails until you’ve pinned all into place around the first bun.
Have a go and let me know how it turns out.